Thursday, February 5, 2009

What is lacking?


I think it’s been a long time since I posted again from this blog. Well it’s definitely a difficult task for me in managing my time. I just have done half-of my school project for the week. I accomplished 2 exams this day and I’ve done half of my project for Auto CAD work. I had a difficult time in designing this house. We were told by our teacher to design for our dream house and to make our own interior designs and good quality furniture. What is lacking? I’ve been searching for a great design of furniture. Luckily I found some beautiful Nightclub furniture. I’ve been dreaming on having nightclub furniture in our house, so, this time I was so determined to work hard to make that dream come true. But this time I’m trying to do all my projects and do well at school to reach my goal. I wish to buy some modern furniture for our house. I hope to have it this year. God Bless.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...