Thursday, February 12, 2009

Speak Up



It’s about time to speak up what you feel inside. This Valentines day, I think some of us are trying to find someone that will give us the real essence of being in love and be loved. It’s something inside that speaks.
My friend just sends me this message through mobile, the thought goes like this…
“When I was walking down the road, I heard the old man speaking ‘I was in love with these women for 50 years’. I was amazed. And then the old man continues… ‘How I wish she’ll know…’”
See… you know how it hurts to love someone without letting him/her knows what you feel inside. It causes you long suffering. Sometimes it took eternity to forget someone you loved most. How will you going to tell about your feelings?
It’s your time to make a move this Valentines Day…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...