Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Gift of LOve


Today we will have our PE class and it’s raining here, so I don’t want to go to school today. Actually I don’t like PE class because I’m not that god at sports. Sometimes I miss the game and I don’t like to sweat early in the morning- when I have a second period class. It makes me nuts you know I don’t want to smell so bad.LOL. So everyday, during our PE class I always bring with me my cologne, so that I will smell fresh all day. But using cologne is not that enough so I’m planning-if I have money- I will use special type of perfume. For women who love perfume, as I was looking the net, I found this cute little perfume. You may have it anywhere you go. These perfume, is not just for women but also for men. I love to have that also… someday.
I am also planning to give it to mom this Valentines Day. If you are looking foe a perfect gift for your mom or your love ones, why not try to give her Thierry Mugler Perfume Ring? Is it amazing to give something without expecting something in return? Just let your love ne feel your love not just in Valentines Day but everyday of day that you’ve been together.

1 comment:

E-Tavasi said...

Nice cute little perfume (^^,)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...