Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Eggs



What about this post? Well, I don’t know if we can find something out from it. I just find some interest in posting it this day. I’m planning to have it for lunch. I don’t know if you love eggs but I find it more interesting if you’ll have it as a Valentine-treat.LOL. Eating with eggs with your love ones…
It’s really funny if you’ll do what I’ve said. Keep in mind that there are many people who deserve to be thank this Valentines Day. Just like this eggs, we need the company of other people. We need others to grow out from nothing. We tend to find something that makes us beautiful and more active. We should beautify our life and do well everyday.
It’s just a crazy idea from me. It’s maybe because I’m starving right now. Have a happy day. Enjoy eating.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...