Thursday, February 12, 2009

Quotable Quotes- A Valentne Messages


I just received a lot of text messages on mobile phone today- especially it’s Valentines Day so a lot of text messages available for us.So here's a little glimpse from these womderful messages.I'll share it to you friends and  pass the “love messages to others”.

PASS it ON…

In pain...
“I was little stupid & my mom noticed…
She asked me if I have a wound that she may heal. I touched my chest and said… there’s no blood coming out, but why does it hurt here?”

For friendship...
“Friends are like buttons in the elevator, some take you up and some bring you down. I can’t promise to bring you on the rooftop but I promise to bring you on the right floor.”

Choosing a perfect love…
“if a guy is not committed to the Lord, what makes you think that he would be committed to you? (Believe in the truth that God is raising men after His own heart.

Falling in love…
“How come, that the eyes are the most amazing parts of the human body?
Because, a severe contact with the eyes makes you fall in love.”

That’s all for now… God Bless

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...