Friday, February 6, 2009

Lights up your Day


This morning, I woke up late in the morning. I was absent on my first subject because I was so tired this morning. When I started doing my projects again, unfortunately, the current runs out. Actually the there were scheduled brown-out today, but I don’t know about this thing until the computer turns-off. It’s a little bit unlucky for me.
I wasn’t able to pass my project today. I hope there will be other chance for me. 
I was absent from school today. Since there’s n current, I slept and rested for the whole day. I woke up almost 6 in the afternoon and still there’s no current. So what I did is that I got some flash light. It’s another unlucky thing for me, because the batteries are busted or maybe because of the low-quality flash lights. Yeah, it is much better if I'll use streamlight flashlights. That's the reason why, I have to wait for the current to be back.
For better quality flash light, why not use streamlight- it’s actually a high quality flash lights. Yes, this is the most needed and the best stuff during this hour. My cousin uses streamlight flashlight. And it’s in good quality.
God Bless.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...