Friday, March 13, 2009

When You Start Blogging…

"When you start blogging... you've been a part of it."

Well… I know it’s so difficult for me to manage my time at this moment because of that so-called “Final Week”. Classes will end up this April. Though I’m excited for summer but I’m afraid to face the days “before summer”. Maybe you can find me always at school or at my classmate’s dorm or what... but I still try to find time to help Nikka with her new blog. 
I just come up with the name for her blog that suite for her- the "Mean Girl's Confession". Thank God for her new blog. Though it’s not that quite updated but I’m glad she had her first move. Maybe… one step at a time and she can make it through (it takes a lot of patience). It is somewhat slowly but surely. I just wish that she’ll become more eager and willing to do blogging, because blogging is somewhat publishing your own book-which is your life.

So here’s what we’ve done so far… (I hope that she'll get more excited for a new post) 

... and her site...

Her name is Nikka
Welcome to the blogger's community.

I hope that she’ll be motivated in sharing the best of her life. Maybe you can try and check her new site. I just wish you can shore up to be in her blog. Just keep going and stay in touch with my posts. Thanks.

"Blogging is just like breathing... how can you stop when it's already part in your system?"
Get excited but don't get too addicted.

2 comments:

Gee said...

For u...http://www.gracebragg.com/2009/03/sisterhood-award.html

Sitie BUm BUm said...

blogging is my life

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...