Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fashion Statement


Hello friends. How fashionable are you? Sometimes, we are trying to find about the things we love to wear and the things that state our own personality. We look for the right fashion that satisfy our taste and reflects our own personality. Every one of us has the right to choose there own fashion. It’s up to us in how we wear our clothes and shoes.
I do really love shoes and sandals. I’m very much fascinated with the different shoes that I’ve seen in the mall and in the net. So maybe it’s a little bit interesting for me to wear a “head turner” dress and shoes. Well there’s nothing wrong for that. How about wearing Christian Louboutin Dillian Flower Pumps? Well, that’s pretty cool. Wearing those high-heeled shoes looks very fashionable and interesting. It somewhat gives you a floral accent and fashionable style as a lady.
I love the color itself and design is really great. When I found this style of shoes in the net, I admired it so much. I wish I could have it and wear it in special occasions. I could say that, we all have fashion statement. The way we dress, sometimes speaks on the personality we have. It’s not bad to show express something that we want others to see us. It’s a big accomplishment- especially to the ladies- if we can wear something unique from others and wear what we want. As long as we are not hurting anybody, it’s good to state our own fashion.
God Bless everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...