Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Corel Draw

Well… here it goes. What can you say? I know that it’s not that pretty good, but I’ve done my best so, I should be proud of it. So here what I've done...
Here is my final output for my project in Corel Drawing.T-shirt design . Though it’s not that satisfying, but it’s beautiful for me. I just submitted this project to our teacher and that's it. I’m so glad that my class is almost over. I can already smell the fragrance of summer bliss and wind remedy in my balcony… and do all the things I wish to do… drawing, painting, listening to music, baking and everything.

My Corel Drawing


A sample of a T-shirt Design

I just thank God for giving me strength till this time. I’m glad I survived.
Have a happy Thursday to all.

1 comment:

Angie said...

WOW!!!!
WELL SAID!!!

About Me
(My Photo) LinGZ

"hi this is Lingz...meH a Filipina girl. A life seeker and an art lover.I'm a Born Again Christian and a dreamer... an amateur visual artist who seek to search the essence of life & the Zion of God. I Seek to know I, U & Him"
===
Simple words but meaningful.
I can sense a deep soul inside you...^_^
Hope I can tap your soul to mine.^_^
It is okey?
Let just be friends...^_^
Thank you sa pagdaan sa sarili kong mundo,at pag iwan ng mitsa.(comment).
Napakalaking bagay to sa akin...^_^

Ingat ka palagi...^_^
Balik ka ulit ha...^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...