Friday, March 13, 2009

A Bag for All Season



It really sounds interesting for me this time to see different kinds of bag. Since I started my FS 4 (Field Study 4) I become more conscious in preparing for myself- the clothing, shoes and bags. Before, I was so eager to buy huge leather bag. Since then I always longed to have a bag. To look more professional and presentable I always want to have a black leather bag. I always want to look and feel confident. Yes, I do have money to buy a new bag but it is something to deal with me. The tendency is, I used to have no bag for my notebooks, books and DTR and any other papers. I never had the chance to have a new bag.
Since summer is here, it is more practical to buy a new bag ha suits you and the seasons today. You can always have it as a summer look and professional trend. We can always have with the help of Milly Della Fonte Beach Totebag. For summer, you can have the best floral designs. This is the type of bag that will have it all- summers look plus a professional look. Totally, the bag can gives you two stylish look.
Keep going always.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...