Thursday, April 23, 2009

Us Girls

I was about to leave the house this morning when I suddenly went back at my room and changed my outfit. I just don’t feel like wearing it. I’m on my OJT (on job training) so I have to wear better clothes and look good. But honestly I have a few clothes left in my closet.
How I wish to have a lot of clothes in my closet.

Here are the best clothes I wish to have… 
It’s perfect for women who love fashionable women plus size clothes. 
Here are my top choices…  

A Smocked Detail Dress
This is perfect for all occasion. Wearing bright and clean color adds comfort and dazzling feeling. Because of its cream color, for me it is lighter, pleasant and fashionable. The floral design adds beauty and it fits for the summer motif- I love flower designs.

Cotton Voil Maxi Dress
This is perfect for a fashionable-summer look. Refreshing and revitalizing green color will surely complete your summer parties.

Printed Cami
I simply loved it. It’s absolutely perfect- the combination of designs, colors and textures. This is my favorite.

And there are a lot more that you can find in the net. Shopping will be made easier and convenient.
Just check it out and experience and dress-up just the way you want it.
Keep going everyone. God bless

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...