Friday, April 3, 2009

Insomnia? Nope.


Time check 2:15 AM. Well this is the usual thing- sleeping late at night. I want to sleep. But it's my mind who tells me... I shouldn't.
What I did, different from before, I just spent my time in renovating, uploading and beatifying my multiply account- I’m not used in doing it. It’s not necessary to do this, all we have to do is to secure an account for our OJT forum site and that’s it. It’s not insomnia. I swear. I just don’t want to be in bed. I’m lazy. Yes, I admit.

TO sum up everything, I just want to do nothing.LOL. Actually I never did anything. I just keep on hanging and that’s it. After all, this is my choice to do nothing and just staring. I know you got confused on me. So, don’t mind it anyways- it’s just a childish thing from me.

Interested in connecting with me at multiply? If yes then you may fallow this link. manilyntingcang.multiply.com.
Okay, I’ll be in bed after this
Keep going. See you later.
Keep in touch always.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...