Monday, April 13, 2009

Can I learn computer at home?

My life runs in computer. I don’t know why, but everyday, computer is always been a part of my life. Now that I will undergo summer OJT (on job training), I’m expecting that there are more computer works for me to do. Actually I’m not really confident about computer works. Thought, I used to work with computers, but my knowledge in it is not enough. I’m assigned in the office and it is expected to do some computer works. So, how can I make myself confident in my first day of work?
About my question, if I can learn computer at home or at work, the answer to it is… Yes. I know, just like me, you are eager to know more about computer without traveling away from home or from work. Here’s a simple way in doing it. As I browsed in the net, I got this innovative way of computer training. It is a self-paced computer training program. It is a self-training program? Well, you will learn computer through computer training videos. It is fun and accessible because the training videos can be purchased in the net. Have fun and enjoy learning computer.
 
Using these training videos you can valuably enhance your knowledge in computer and make use of your time wisely. You don’t need to enroll, travel and go to school just to have a traditional learning in the classrooms. I hope this post seems to be informative for you. Keep going.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...