Sunday, July 12, 2009

Who Am I? (Hand Mime Skit)

Have a blessed afternoon everyone.

Well. I just want to share this amazing and beautiful presentation I just watched from YouTube.
Actually we were planning to make the same presentation like this for our coming concert in our church. I was so glad because we were able to come up in an organized- and somewhat fellowship- practice. We spent the whole afternoon practicing this kind of presentation.

Above everything… we offer it to Glorify God. Everything we have… we entrusted it to Christ. All or talents and gifts will be offered to Christ our Lord.

I hope you enjoy the show.

“Who Am I?” – a hand mime presentation








God bless everyone. Keep going.

2 comments:

VHeup said...

I am interested in starting a hand mime group at my church. Could you share with me how you got your group started, supplies need, how often/how long you practice, and how long it took your group to be good enough to perform at your church? I'd really appreciate any input you can. Thanks a bunch!!

Vickie

VHeup said...

I am interested in starting a hand mime group at my church. Could you share with me how you got your group started, supplies need, how often/how long you practice, and how long it took your group to be good enough to perform at your church? I'd really appreciate any input you can. Thanks a bunch!!

Vickie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...