Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Favorite Cars is in my Wish List

“Do you want to ride with us?” This is the friendly approach that our neighbor offered me last night when the rain pours very hard.
It was 7 o’clock in the evening, after our class, when I stood in the nearest bakeshop near our school. I was waiting for transportation vehicle. I do really want to go home early but it’s somewhat a total disaster when all the commuting vehicles were full. Luckily, at that moment, our neighbor offered me to have a ride in there car. That’s how lucky I was. But at that moment, I’ve been wishing to have our own family car.
In my life I do really dreamed to have my own car. I think it is been perfect partner for traveling and a vacation trip or even a school service. Well then… I always write down some of it in my “wishing list”.


The 2010 Chevrolet camaro reviews is one of the best article to read if your looking for the latest 2010 car model. I'll be so much fortunate if I could have own this one of the latest car model. Or maybe I can have the Dodge Caliber which suites for this ear 2009. I know once you’ve read one of there latest reviews about it, surely you will probably the number one in your wish list. Another one,I will never exclude in my list the Toyota Yaris. I’ve read one of those Toyota Yaris review. Based upon there reviews, there reputation and resale value are all reliable. And my list wil never be complete without the Buick luxury brand. Gotcha! My wish list is now complete… now it’s my time to work hard to have all this in the future.
Keep going everyone. Always give to God the desires of your heart. Who knows… maybe tomorrow you will own one of those in your wish list. So don’t stop believing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...