Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mom's Present from Me

“Hi Mom… Well, I’ll be at home at eight…” I usually phone my mom to tell this line to her. I usually have class until eight o’clock and I’m very glad that mom always cooks delicious food for me. She prepared everything before I arrive. And when I got home, everything is ready and instant dinner awaits me. Mom… I just hope I could have given something for you… as a sign of appreciation and thanks giving. Surely… mom, I think it’s time for me to buy you new prescribed eyeglasses.

It’s been a while now sense the time heard you complaining about your new glasses. You said you need some replacement. I can also remember the time when we went to the mall and stroll around to find the cheapest eyeglasses for her budget. Well… “Mom you don’t need to do that”. What’s the use of the High-indexed Prescription Eyeglasses On Sale if I couldn’t it for mom? Yeah, for sure it will really look very nice seeing mom wearing some of there affordable glasses. It is affordable and high quality guarantee. Its singe vision eyeglasses’ price ranges starting at $8- depending upon its different variety. It feels really cool having one of those “high-demand” glasses in the internet.

“Mom, it's my pleasure to give you some of the wonderful present you’ve been wishing for”. I hope that mom will love it.

1 comment:

PS Holic said...

i love your review... and i love when i heard and smell bucks around here :)

would you tell me how, please... thamk's

:thumbsup for you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...