Monday, July 20, 2009

My Close Encounter: Entering the Holy Presence of God

I will never forget this day. God made an anointing in me.
It was almost one o’clock in the morning when went to bed to sleep. I say a little prayer to our Lord when He give me an anointing- the blessing and the power of the Holy Spirit to pray and speak in tongues.

Delight thyself in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Psalms 37:4

Truly our Lord gives thee the desires of my heart. At that moment He grants the desire of my heart- to speak with Him and draw close to Him. Truly our God is a great God. He speaks to me with the Holy Spirit (speaking in tongues) and then by His power He let me understand it in English. Praise God… that was my genuine experience with Him.

He speaks to me… HE speaks to me… He anoints me… He was there speaking to me… And I was filled with His Holy presence.

He answers every single doubt in my heart with the assurance of His love. He comforts me and made a big revelations and promises in me. Thank God.
Praise God for giving me an anointing… to draw closer in Him… and to know Him more. Truly God answers prayers and grant the desires of your heart.

I got this scripture from this website and truly it tells on how to build up a strong relationship with God.

It is a call to meet Him in a quiet place and commune with Him in private…
…When our lives are so in harmony with our Savior that our only goal is to see Him face to face…
…Our delight is the Lord and Him alone.
Out of this great union of man and God comes a change of heart. We no longer are driven to the stuff of this world, but are hungrier for the things of God's heart. His heart becomes ours and His desires are implanted in us…
When all is said and done, isn't doing His will and living His desires our true goal in life. Why not begin today? Talk to the Lord and say, "Lord show me your heart and let me dream your dreams". Living our His dreams is far more exciting than trying to live ours. Adventure begins at the heart of God.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...