Thursday, July 2, 2009

Missing You

How I wish we can meet again...

I’ve been missing you…
I miss your touch…
I miss your care and the lovely feeling of seeing you everyday.
I think it’s been a while already since the time I’ve seen you.
It’s not easy to hold this feeling of missing you everyday.
I hope I can see you again...

Actually what I’m missing right now is to see the sunrise outside our backyard.
LOL. I think, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen Mr. Sun rise. Usually I get up in the morning almost 11 AM in the morning- so it’s quite unease. Usually I sleep late at night that’s maybe the reason why I can’t wake up early to see the sunrise.
Wishing to see you soon… I’ll spend time to meet you again… Mr. Sunrise.
Keep going.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...