Friday, July 3, 2009

The Wedding

The wedding… this is the most sacred and the most prestigious event for women who dream of marrying the man they longed and loved. If I’ll marry someone, I want to make sure that he is my “God’s will”. He will be my forever best friend, my comforter and most of all we will honor God within our relationship as a married couple.

I just watched the official soundtrack of the movie The Wedding which is currently aired here in the Philippines. I love the way Anne Curtis did the role. It’s good to see movies like this- brides all dressed in white and walking the aisle to marry her one great love.

In your wedding, this is the time of exchanging of vows and tying you as husband and wife, so there’s no reason for you not to be beautiful. Make this an unforgettable date for you by wearing one of those best wedding gown. If you’re looking for the fabulous dress for your unforgettable date, like wedding dates, there’s only one place to go- stylehive.com can give it all. I really love to see different styles and fashionable clothes here. I just wish that you can find the right gown for your wedding- just like finding the right person for a lifetime partnership.

Keep going and enjoy shopping with its fabulous prices and products. God bless everyone.

2 comments:

chakkomarae said...

like your blog as it is different and creative,like to be a follower of your blog.Already linked to your blog ,your link back needed. http://wiredgeeks.info

Filipina said...

nice post! you give me some idea....
THANKS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...