Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm an Asian Fanatic

If you’re going to ask me about my personal belongings- like my wallet- then you might be surprised that I’m an Asian fanatic too. Me, as a Christian I do admire some Asian personalities. Kim Bum is one of those.

He is a member of the Korean F4- from Boys over Flower TV series aired here in the Philippines. I jus wish that you will not laugh at me at me at this moment after reading this post.

I'm a certified Kim Bum Fanatic
Kim Bum
Now my picture in my wallet was revealed.LOL.
Keep going everyone. LOL

7 comments:

chakkomarae said...

I like you creativity and your wordings mentioning you as a asian fanatic .Totally you blog itself is full of wonders and i like to add your link in my blog.If you are interested you can visit my blog and if you like you can add my link in your blog.

chakkomarae said...

I like you creativity and your wordings mentioning you as a asian fanatic .Totally you blog itself is full of wonders and i like to add your link in my blog.If you are interested you can visit my blog and if you like you can add my link in your blog.my blog is

http://wiredgeeks.info

Eddie Garcia said...

It is great to be a fan but what caught my eye in this post is where you said you were a Christian. May I ask how and when you became a Christian and what church family do you belong to? Just curious of course because I am a Christian also. I am a fan of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and I'm sure you are too. I will look forward to any response! Thanks!

Friends 4 Life!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I would like to add your blog to my blog list. What do you say?

Regards,

All2Read.

lunaticg said...

How I wish I am a korean now... (",)

Unknown said...

Oh he is a cutey....I can see your attraction. Love your thoughts girl:)

Mikes Sumondong said...

LOL! Tha's funny! I watch boys over flowers as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...