Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Center Of Excellence:MSU-IIT

Our School's so-called "Fountain"
Here’s another photo shot from me. Wish me luck for my passion for photography.
Here’s another captivating shot from our school’s spot. I love it. This photo was taken from our school. LOL. Most f my subjects are from my school (Mindanao State University- Iligan Institute of Technology)- I’m in the school most of the time.
Keep going everyone. god bless

Title: Center Of Excellence (Cool! LOL)
Photography: no.3
Photographed by: LinGZ

4 comments:

Joanne Olivieri said...

I love this shot it is so tranquil and serene. The lily pond and waterfall are beautiful. Very nice.

VanillaSeven said...

Beautiful pond :)
Thanks for sharing it with us

http://vanillaseven.com/2009/07/30/perhentian-kecil-island-escapade_the-treasure/

Unknown said...

That is so cool.
I love the aura it sets.
Good luck girl with your photography and life itself :)

Marky said...

I love this. witweew...

The Green Man in his Green World
Out of the Mundane
Marky Online
Tiklaton

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...