Thursday, July 9, 2009

What's Up with theGoogle Today?

What’s up with the Google home page today? Yeah, I was shocked lately when I open my browser and it pop up with this Google image. I'm totally puzzled.
It was an unusual thing or logo for Google. Usually Google celebrates different holidays and special days with us like Christmas, New Year Halloween, Mother’s Day, Independence Day and etc.
But when I saw there logo today… was puzzled and curious… What’s going on? I don’t know what day today. If you know about it can you please share me your ideas. I will truly appreciate it.
Thank you.

5 comments:

Mizé said...

Hi,
Maybe they´re mad because recently they had to pay a lot of money to Adwords advertisers, he,he :)
Just kidding, but the money stuff is true.
I´m very curious about this logo too.
Cheers!

Mike Golch said...

every once and a while some one gets playful over at Google,may today is one of those times.

Rechie said...

i guess they are having site maintenance

chakkomarae said...

your posts are very useful for my blog too.I welcome YOUto my blog try to leave your valuable comments.ADDED YOU IN MY BLOGROLL.

Mizé said...

Hi, you´re welcome!
I read in another blog what this logo is about. It´s in honor of an inventor that has built the "lightning cage".
Good weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...