Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Cousin’s Lesson

I just watched the morning news today. I think everyday there are a lot of news about vehicular accident. The news which truly a hassle in streets and a cause endless traffic.

When I saw the news, I remembered my cousin’s vehicular accident a month ago. Actually, my cousin was riding my uncle’s motor bike when he hits a brand new car. He had a small injury plus the car had a small damage. At that time it was raining and the road are slippery- plus it’s speedy driving. I don’t know what comes into his mind but he ran away together with his motorcycle. He keeps that accident as a secret until such time the owner of the car- which is happen to be my uncle’s friend- traced there house and approach my uncle about the accident. My uncle was very angry about what happen.

Thank God because the brand new car had a car insurance that’s why they had settled the problem right away. It is an advantage if we have a car insurance now a day. It's good because we haven’t paid so much for the repair. And finally... my cousin had learned his lesson.

Keep going.

2 comments:

Nancy Janiola said...

it really pays to be extra cautious!

dropping by here, sis :) do you mind adding my bloglink here. you have been added to my blog long ago :)
thanks ahead... enjoy the rest of the day!

Mikes Sumondong said...

uhm we can't blame your cousin, i'm pretty sure he was afraid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...