Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'll Be There in Your Graduation

Walking in the aisle, wearing my toga and receiving diploma plus a medal and awards are the greatest reward that a hard working student could have. I can’t deny that I really feel sad when I knew I can’t graduate this year. But I’m happy because I know God has a purpose and plan for me.
I Just wish that I could receive graduation invitations this year. I will be glad and happy for them. Maybe they could checkout some of the best invitation online. I love its designs specially the studio tiles photo graduation.

Keep going everyone. Work and reach out for your success. God bless.

1 comment:

Nanaybelen said...

Hi Lignz, Wow! i am happy for you ..you will be graduate this end of the school year. Congratulation in advance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...