Friday, January 9, 2009

Wanna Help Mom?


My mom asked me, if I have a time, she want me to get my nine-year old sister from school today. Usually my mom is her “classmate” since the time she started schooling LOL. Actually, her school is forty-kilometer away from our house so my mom is the one who look after her before and after her class. My mom usually does this every day. Since I had a class today, I refused to do so. But in fact I don’t really want to go. I know my mom was busy looking after with my sister and also she had a little bit busy on her business. So I do really feel SORRY for that.

My mom had a little business- selling different products like clothes, perfumes and cosmetics. So what I did was, to show sincerity on my apology, I asked her if I can sell one of her cosmetics. Then she said YES. It’s not that difficult task for me, especially in selling eye makeup because I have a lot of friends who uses it. You know girls do really love different colors of high-quality cosmetics. They all have different kinds of beauty and cosmetic products plus different styles and tip in applying it- Asian styles. LOL

Since I’m a student-teacher, we usually ware those stuffs to look good in front of our student during our practice teaching, so it's quite easy for me to do so because of my friends wear makeup. Good for me.

Next time I will obey my mom whatever she ask me to do. God Bless.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...