Sunday, October 26, 2008

Getting Over You

Well I don't know what happen today... before we started the semester-break and this week is the signing of clearance-week. Though very tough but I tried to finish it as soon as possible... to rest for the whole week. So what I did I rush to our office and do the usual things... fall in line, pay you liabilities and that's it. But when I'm on the line I just suddenly saw my high school crush. And I think reminisce the past... where this "kilig" (admiration) feeling I feel when I saw him. Keep me reminding of my high school past. The memories when everything is almost over. When ever I think of my life in high school it made me laugh and feel sad. . Laughs because everything was there are all a teenage stuff, crushes, friendship, outing and city-stroll. Everything was all right. No pressure. I usually admire him. Now, I'm more focus to do better. I used to getting over the past, and get over you (him). There is more that lies ahead of me. Good Day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...