Monday, January 12, 2009

My Rainy Day

Well here I am doing my daily post LOL wearing that thick jacket, pajamas and socks to prevent the coldness of the night. (Actually it’s raining today) When all was well… and everybody was sleeping… here’s little Ms. Ling trying to figure out the things that happens today. I am still keep on going. Posting the things I love to share.
What happens to me today?
I don’t know what made my day a day… but still thank God for giving me a special day of my life. Come to think of it? Everyday that you’ve been alive is a perfect blessing. Though it rains very hard outside, but praise God for the rain. You know every that happens in your life, maybe it’s simple or complicated, be thankful for it.
God Bless.
Here's another snapshot from today's event:

While waiting for Mr. Napoles (our teacher) to come. It's raining outside.


This is our CAD laboratory. (I'll be going home this time)

I'll try to use overpass (this time!)....

...because of this traffic policemen

:( school works...

cold evening... (my sleeping costume.)


8 comments:

Arya said...

it's seems so cold and you are comfort with your sleeping uniform..he..he..

Ness said...

Hi Lingz,

Thanks for the visit..you had given an award in this site..

http://www.mydailywebjournal.com/2009/01/three-awards.html

Feel free to grab it.

Thank you.

Unknown said...

cute sock...hehehe

admin said...

Hi lings. I got stumble in your blog just now and I find it fun to subscribe to. By the way, I'm a Filipino too. Hope we'll visit each other's post then. Thanks

Andrew Tan said...

Hi, I had a triple award for you here. Do accept it :)

Admin said...

Ang lamig nga sa Pilipinas ngayon... ANg hirap gumising ng maaga.

imelda said...

hahaha u cross the overpass when there are traffic officers? sounds like me. . .

punky said...

agi lagi sa overpass! hehehe..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...