Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Be Beautiful Inside and Out


This New Year, guess what? I just come up with a new year’s resolution. Yes, I know some of us made this every year. And I usually do this for me to make a change for the whole year. Usually every year, my resolutions are all about personality, character and attitude renewal- to make good and be good for others. But this time, I realized that I also need to renew the way I look. For us, especially women, we need to look good and feel good about ourselves. And I will try to do it this year.
Well, what I need is a little bit make-over and gotcha! I will have now a new looks. Now, what are the things to be considered to be fashionable? I’m not that shopaholic so I don’t know about the latest fashion for this year. There are many things to be considered in fashion: like in clothing, shoes, or even fashion intimates. Don’t allow yourself to loose confidence. Try to find something that makes you look good. Be beautiful inside and out. Don’t be afraid to express yourself in terms of fashion. Being simple or unique is a good way exercising "self-expression"... as long as you’re doing it for good, surely it will make you happier and satisfied. Hope to have a beautiful me, inside and out.

1 comment:

Kikit said...

Well, they say that if you feel good, it will follow that you will look good. So dress as you are, be comfortable and wear your most beautiful smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...