Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcoming 2009 with a happy Heart







The way we celebrated it... 2009 is the year with happy hearts. I enjoyed our New Year's party. I celebrated New Year at my grandma's house with my family, my cousins and relatives. With all the casual outfits, fire works and disco lights our new year was really fun. We had a dinner party and disco inside my grandma's house. That party was exclusive for our family, my cousins and some are my cousin's friends. We dance all night. All of us were enjoying and welcoming New Year with merry making. Some of my cousins are drunk- except me and my sister.LOL. As we gathered together, we had a chance to enjoy the bonding and family's get-together.
I thank God for that day. He really made that night as a good start of my 2009!
LinGZ

2 comments:

iceah said...

cousins pla kayo ni green man c: visited his blog na daming times lately d masyado c:

happy new year dear hope it will be a fruitful one God bless c:

L. Venkata Subramaniam said...

A very happy New Year to you!

Good fun and good friends what better way to welcome the new year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...