Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Dedicated Dropper


bryan Carl
"A certified Dedicated-Dropper's Blog"


Hello friends, I would like to give a special recognition to my top-1 Entrecard-dropper of the month. It's my simplest way to show my gratitude. Here's a tag for your site. As a dedicated dropper, you are featured for on my daily posts.

You made the greatest number of drops at my site during the month of December. Thank you for your support. I admire your perseverance and hard work. Keep going.
Don't forget to visit this blog. Go Bryan Karl!
Thank You. To all entrecard droppers keep on dropping. God Bless!

2 comments:

blanne said...

congratulations to bryan karl! he's my classmate by the way..

uhm, it's spelled as dedicated not didicated. :)

happy new year!

Lyn said...

salamat sa corrections... di ko napansin.. nagmamadali kasi..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...