Thursday, January 15, 2009

Rainy Day Makeover


It’s almost a week and a half when the rainy season had started. It causes inconvenience and hassle in our place, especially in going to school. I’m really got stuck at our house and do my usual habit- sleeping LOL. For me I love this kind of weather but sooner, I started hating it. Why? It’s maybe because I’m experiencing some internet-connection problems recently. I don’t know why maybe because of the bad weather in our place. That’s the reason why I haven’t updated my blog this week. I hope it will not last long.
Feeling bored, we do some little-crazy idea with my sister. We do hair styling. We usually do it our self. It’s good that we have a learn how to cut hair dvd. It’s a hair cut video from professional hair artist. Here is an example of the video:
Long Hairstyles

Long Hair Cuts   |   Hair Highlights


Good to have a dvd hair cutting to have an idea how to do your hair styles. It’s also a good source of techniques for those people who have business in hair styles. Actually the dvds' can be purchased online through credit cards.
So, have a great look during your bad times. God bless!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...