Thursday, January 8, 2009

Capture the Friendship


My friend from high school called me this afternoon and she invites me to her mother’s birthday party this coming Saturday. She is really a good friend of mine. Though were not always together but she always reminds me about our friendship. I usually went at their house when we have no class and her family is hospitable and good. I’m glad, though were not that close just like before, still she had a time e-mail me and communicate with me. We will be always friends… forever.
From the time she called me this afternoon, she asked me for an advice about the gift she will give for her mother. I don’t know about her mom’s like and dislikes. I’m really confused. But I’ve heard about Video Production Service, so I gave her a tip to have a multimedia presentation. That presentation maybe a recorded greetings or any video cover, a message for her mom, photos, birthday greetings through media presentation or any graphic presentation that will show an appreciation and love to her mother. Actually I was planning to have a video presentation for her but this time maybe that’s the best gift that I can give to her- my golden advice. LOL
Still I'm happy for her and to our friendship.
God Bless everyone.

1 comment:

Madz said...

Hiya there, I think I must have been dropping your EC's but my 1st time to stay longer and decided to drop a line.. I like your blog though...I was thinking maybe we can exchange links? Please advise so will do so..

Btw, here's my 3 blogs, hope to see you soon..
http://madzlifesdiary.blogspot.com/
http://madzlifesknowledge.blogspot.com/
http://mybeachweddinginmauritius.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...