Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Dream House


I’m so excited to visit my childhood-friend. She’s my closest friend when I was in elementary school. It’s been a long time since the time I visited her. We been a close friend but now that we were both in College, we had no time to hang-out and bond together. I’m glad that after the long years of no communication, she texted me and invites me to go to their place. Actually they’re family are financially stable and they have a good income in there business-mainly a frames and industrial supplies.
Looking at their success, I was properly motivated to strive more and do better in my studies have a stable job in the future. I know it’s a dream, but if you believe and you do hard-work, dreams are meant to be true. They live in a subdivision house and they have also swimming pools. So for me having a good and comfortable house is a dream come true. LOL I tied to find out the different and latest designs, good to say I found these free Foreclosures in the net. They offer online service that helps you direct the best place for a Real Estate foreclosures and REO foreclosures. It’s a good offer online because you will be able to locate the place with the picture attachment. The prices are somewhat great because you can see the quality and beauty of the dream house you are wishing for.
For me, I never stop on believing about dreams that comes true. As long as you pursue and work hard I know I can have my “dream house”, someday, for my family. Don’t stop dreaming and believing, cause God can answer prayers. God Bless everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...