Monday, November 10, 2008

Food for Life VI

Hey friends I know most of you are asking about the posting entitled food for life. Here's the sixth part of my posting under this category... I hope you will enjoy it. Yummy! The real essence of my post is not to crave your appetite but to give you an overview of art, feelings, emotions and life. I mean being a food alone will always be a food, unless we will do something to make it meaningful. Our life is a life alone... unless we will do something to make it colorful, meaningful and useful. We are the one who decide who we are... what we wanna be... and what is our purpose. God gave us a choice to choose... to decide of who we are. Let's make our life useful to other, meaningful and above everything desirable in the eyes of our God. Have a blessed day to all.






Got these photos from my sister's e-mail. I ask her the source... and she told me it was from the photobucket.com but I cannot give you the URL of the site... so sad, but I hope you enjoy the posting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thats a shame because they are so good and si fiddly just looking at the eggshell i can imagine it breaking in my hands...

Sheila said...

I get all my photos from photobucket.com. (that is the url - http://photobucket.com)

But, if you haven't paid for those pictures you shouldn't post them because photobucket is PAID pictures they don't have any free pictures.

Lyn said...

Sheila- It's from my sister's e-mail so I don't know about the source. About photobucket-she just mention it, so I have nothing to with it. I don't know about the policies... so tnx for the info.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...