Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Food for Life III



This is the third part of my posting.
Maybe this is what I want to post for today. I've been in a long busy hour~ some kinda desperate of the things that I've failed to do today... So I just can't help myself but to post this as a feeling of expression. When I look at the tomato, together with, the ship-like-veges it really gives me a picture my teacher in History1 who really disappoints me. I don't know but he just refused to arrange my conflict subject (I'm talking about academic matter at school)... I can't help myself but to cry silently. But later on I tried to look at things in my own perspective. I know why God allow those things to happen... To make me a BETTER and STRONGER person. I know why the artist made his artwork- from an ordinary vegetable to a new one- to make it special and meaningful to other. So I just have to accept the fact that... right God is reshaping me TO be a better and meaningful person in His eyes. Good Eve. God Bless.



I got these photos from my sister's e-mail. Actually this is my third part of my postings... so if u wants other photos just browse at my other post.LOL

6 comments:

Nancy Janiola said...

wow, galing! di ako masyadong maka apple e, but I'm a 101% veggy person and i love cauli.

Anonymous said...

wow is apel. look like delicius sweety sister, happy thanksgiving

sunny said...

galing galing nmn nito,heheheheheh!!!! astig! talented gumwa!!!!b

iceah said...

wow! i would like to feature this and link it to you c: at my other blog yun kasi yung blog na yun for things that amaze me c:

Lynn said...

nice! very artistic!

Clarisse Teagen said...

Oh.. they're lovely.. really they are. just lovely

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...