Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Cold Evening... uNder the Moonlight


It's been a week already since the day that my mom sprayed a very suffocating smell of anti- termites insect -killer. So we cannot stay at our house to sleep. That's why in my older posts I've mentioned about sleeping over at my grandma's house. We almost do that in a week already. But outside our balcony, I do blogging together with those heavy PC (personal computer) very difficult for me. Now it's really cold in here. Despite of the smell~ well the smell didn't really reach here in the balcony~ but the moment that I was here alone is worst than the smell. All my family is now in my grandma's home... ZZZZzzz, sleeping. So I have to sleep now. Have a Blessed day to you. The cold of the night and the moonlight did really scares me here. So g2g- got to go. :0


Picture is courtesy from Google.

4 comments:

tohircicomre said...

viSitS tonight..
hey dear... how are you?
good luck.
from: http://tohircicomre.blogspot.com or Indonesia Crying

just apple said...

i wan a cold evening! it's so hot here..=.=

Anonymous said...

Hiya~!
I tagged u in my blog~!.
dun forget to check it out and spread the fun. *giggle*

Mel Alarilla said...

May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You may do so by commenting on my post or by sending an email to melalarilla@gmail.com stating your name, address, name of blog and its url. Please join and be counted to uphold Filipino values and culture. Thanks and God bless.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...