Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Million Thanks to YOU


I just want to extend my gratitude to you “Green Man” for being so supportive to me. LOL Actually he’s my cousin. He is a blog-lover, an artist, a poet, a dancer and a singer. He is the one who help me in creating my blog- a good man. Actually I don’t know about all this stuff but he really gave patience and time to guide and instruct me- I never ever heard any complain from him. He first starts his wide and creative imagination in his first site called Tiklaton and from that site, the “The Green man in his Green World” follows. This blogs are really great and you’ll see that his great mind will sought your world.
Thank you for your support. Though I cannot repay him for that, I’ll try my best to support him also… even in this very simple way. Hope you can visit his site too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may tampo ako sa kanya.. di na siya visit sa kin...sob!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...