Saturday, November 22, 2008

My GreeN Santa Claus

I'm glad, though I'm very tired in washing all my clothes, but yehey... gotcha! I have already my new "blog site". My cousin just lately bought this new blog site for me. He's been my mentor...since I start blogging. Yap... I'm glad that I have a cousin like him.LOL Well...well.. I went to their house to see their newly-buy Christmas tree and luckily they have some ice cream :) Mmmm... Tnx Greenman. It's already Christmas in here... with this "greenMan" in disguise as Santa Claus. Keep going santa. Thank you for your Christmas present for me. Hehehe looking forward for another x-mas present this December.:)
Actually my cousin is also a blogger... so please visit him in his sites:
Cousin Marky
Build your own Blingee


"The GreenMan in his Green World"
"Tiklaton" and his newly launched site...
"Out of the Mundane"

1 comment:

adette said...

hello lingz! advance merry xmas.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...