Friday, November 21, 2008

Solitude Effect


Now, I can feel that most of the time was in school. It's been a week already since the time when we last bonded with my best friend Beth. She is my classmate.
Yeah I have to admit that there are times in life and in the real world our friends are not always there. So here I am again... facing the solitary mode of my life, alone in our School Library, trying to find company with the books. LOL But I find joy of being alone. Though we are not totally together with my friend- coz' we don't have the same schedule of subjects- but I find pleasure to be me... Okey so much for my loneliness time! Library is a good place to be. Common... just trying to find and reminisce my moments of my life. Good day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...