Saturday, November 29, 2008

My NEW Blog is Born


LOL Hey friends... and co-blogger... After those days of waiting and construction, finally I can introduce and promote it to you... my new blog, "My Foliage Diary". I'm very happy 'coz I have already two blogs. I know it takes time to update every blog but still I'm on the go...to share to the world, what is life of being me. Tnx, to greenman-my cousin- cause he's my sponsor (he bought this blog for me LOL). Tnx... for the early Christmas gift Greenman!
And I hope you can visit my other blog too. God bless everyone and have a happy Weekend.

2 comments:

Mel Alarilla said...

Congratulations for the launching of your new blog. I hope it becomes successful too. I will visit your other blog too. God bless you always.

Suedonim16 said...

Congrats to your new blog, LinGZ! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...