Thursday, November 27, 2008

Let's Learn AutoCAD

It's almost three days since the time that I've posted and updated my blog. I did have a new blog- so kinda hard for me to manage my time. I've been updating two blogs a day + plus my academic-lessons.
We had a subject AutoCAD (Automatic Comp Aided Design) and it really requires a practice and exercises- Hands-on training. Hewww... So today is really tough for me and to update my blog all the time. It is really difficult to handle and work things out. So, I decided to do my lesson and blogging at the same time. How? This time I do my practice and after that post it on my blog. It's kinda "hitting two birds at one time". Because I believe that my visitors requires great and new post. Hope you'll learn.

Here's my work today. Let's start @ the basic Isometric Drawing- Using Lines.



For those who had an installed program, Practice yourselves. Try this commands:

press (L) &(enter) key to connect it on the drawing pad.
type @(size of the line)<(angle) to give size and angle of your line
type (end) key connect endpoints
type (mid) to connect midpoints
press (enter) to disconnect

1 comment:

sweetytots said...

actually autocad is very easy.. i learned it by myself, i just got a pirated cd, and practiced... its very easy girl.. what course are you in? why do you have autocad? archi or eng?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...