Thursday, November 20, 2008

Philippine Update: Ronnie Liang's Ngiti



Many Filipino abroad are asking about the artist who sang the song I've been posting lately. I just remove the music on my blog because my entrecard will be terminated. So, just a friendly advice, don't put music on your blog if you have an entrecard account. okey. Well... It's just a warning... so I still have my entre.
To all blogger who asked about the singer. The Filipino artist is Ronnie Liang- a winner from PDA (Pinoy Dream Academy). I just love the artist and the song. Here's a video on his music video "Ngiti". Enjoy!




2 comments:

University said...

I come to your blog with a smile and a useful...

gLoR!e said...

i like this song, i first heard it in your blog! thanks to you my dear! where are some tagalog songs? pls..send it to my email ad pls...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...