Saturday, November 29, 2008

She and Her Mini-guitar


My sister




My younger sister is very happy this afternoon because of her new guitar. My uncle promised her to give it this December as a Christmas present. But recently, today is her day... finally she had that little guitar. Though it's not that really expensive- I don't know if that's really a real guitar- but I'm happy for her. She had really found what her interest is. Hope she'll learn how to play- but she's not good in singing.LOL. Hehehe She also told us that by December my uncle will really buy her a real guitar.

6 comments:

Mel Alarilla said...

Blessings come in unexpected packages. We should just maintain a hopeful spirit and trust everything to the good graces of the Lord. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Seno said...

my regard for your sister.

Hajib said...

michelle Branch to be... :)

tridabizz said...

hope, she playing guitar with me, nice

Pastilan said...

your sistah looks like you :P

yourtruebrand said...

wow, how I wish i could have a sister like you. i'm an only child. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...