Friday, November 14, 2008

LIFe through the EYES of a Child...

PLEASE WATCH this video... Please..




"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." -Proverbs 22:6
Childhood... one of my precious stages of my life. Well childhood is so precious... when all we can do is play~ freely, laughs~naturally... pray humbly... cry loudly. Oh... I wish to be a child again. Free from stress, pressure, demand and expectations from others. But I know and I thank God for giving me a life that is worth fulfilling. The childhood memories will always be in my heart. These are the foundation of my tomorrow.


PLEASE do watch this video. I do really love to post this one because it reminds me of my childhood. How you grow in Christ. Enjoy the love of God.
source: GodTube.com

2 comments:

neferiti said...

The Video was GREAT...I love it! It warmed my heart and brought tears to my eyes!

Respectfully,

Helen

Unknown said...

Yes great...i'm not just ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...