Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sleep OverR... Whoah


Hey... LOL I think my day today is really tough. It's been a week already when we start ou class. I know I've been so busy lately... so I have a little time to do blogging. I wish to stay at home but I have no choice. My day was so difficult. I got a conflict with my History subject... and I cannot find my teacher to reschedule it. So... kinda a long process of overcoming... I cannot help myself but to worry. But I know God is giving me a difficult type of test this week and I have to be strong for it. Sounds questionable about my title?
Well, actually it's a kind of thing that really bothers me. I've been a long process of settlement and when I got home... chadang... our house was sprayed with anti-termites and it really suffocates me. So LOL we sleep over at my grandma's house. But luckily I had my uncle's laptop so, time for... blogging. Thank God for that.

11 comments:

Nancy Janiola said...

How cute!!
Dropping by here Ling...

Leslie said...

cute kitties!! I*m sorry your having a tought time. Like you said God is just giving you the down's the up's will come soon enough.

dzury sang idiot beraksi said...

bhf!
cat? ? ?

Jackie said...

Oh my Ling they look like I have looked for 3 or 4 days now.

I have been sleeping and sleeping!!

They are just too too cute!!:-)

Tey said...

hahahahah, lucky pussycats...
My Daily Thoughts Money Journal Blogger"s Recollections

Genna said...

mabuhay..
visiting u here to say have a blessed day and i luv those kitties..
Genna

upstatesc said...

That is just the cutest picture I have seen all day. We need a god cheer up as well. Thanks so much.

http://www.upstatesctoday.com

Tripzibit said...

Mabuhay
Hey, that kitten is sooo cute. Is it ur pets?

Mariuca said...

OMG, this is the cutest!! MEOW!!

Seno said...

ha..ha.. funny cat. Do the cats belong you?

sunny said...

hehehehe nice pic amiga!!!! nakaktuwa sobra!hehehehee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...