Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Downtime? Do some website Monitoring.

Have a blessed morning friends. Enjoy blogging.
I woke up early in the morning today. I just wish to clean the house this morning but my PC (Personal computer) tempted me to open it that’s so I’ll started browsing the net early in the morning.
Well, it’s good to stay in the house all day. Lately, in the last few days, I’m busy in my enrollment that’s why I’m very glad today because I’ve already finished my enrollment yesterday. So… it’s blogging time.
Oh, I love to web surf early in the morning but it seems that it is not a good timing. Some of the web pages are not available this time. I encountered pages are in downtime- it’s a period where the system is unavailable. Maybe all of us encountered this type of problem but we just ignore it right? Yes, I experienced that lately this morning and it’s truly a hassle and time-consuming.
Downtime is time-consuming, destroys website’s credibility and success. So why suffer from it when you can resolve all this stuff. Yes, I found this in the net and it’s about web site monitoring. They notify you in every problems or failure in your website. They will help in monitoring and scanning your site.
I hope this info will be informative to you. Have happy day.
Keep going.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...