Thursday, December 18, 2008

Will I go for a Pool Outing?

Yes, quite confused about the things to do. It is really hard... you know "decision making". Tomorrow will be our school's Christmas party. Our department officers already organized the plan and the venue and the place... that would be tomorrow and we'll gonna celebrate it in the swimming pool... but I don't feel to go. I don't know why? Maybe because I don't know how to swim or it's too far from the city and we had no exact plan yet-with my classmates- on when and where to meet. Then I'm not also a party lover + I don't have enough money for tomorrow's fare and expenses+ our city particularly in 2 department stores was bombed lately this afternoon. Hope God can guide me and decide for me. Just waiting... Maybe it's a matter of God's will now. It's okay for me if I won't be able to go... but if He allows it then... Go! Well... What ever it is... it will be fine for me.


Yes this pool is really great and I love to go their...
They call it Dela Mar Swimming Pool in Timoga, Iligan City. I never went in that place so I searched it in the net... And I was fascinated to go... Should I go?

God Bless.

3 comments:

Bryan Karl said...

I love to swim! I love to swim! Sayang di kami nag-pool/beach sa Xmas Party namin...

Tey said...

woderful place.. If you have the chance to enjoy the place, go ahead.. I envy you for the opporutnity
My Daily Thoughts
Money Journal
Blogger"s Recollections

Lollii-Pii said...

It wud be nice if ur able to go.^^..I love to swim..!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...