Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Domain is Nominated

Got some good news for you friends... actually I think it's for me... Luckily I'm nominated as a "Filipino Blog of the Week". My Domain blog is now nominated. Hope you can extend your support. I'm glad to be appreciated. LOL I extend my greatest gratitude to those who nominate and believe in my blog.
Maraming-maraming Salamat poh... Asahan nyong lahat nang post will be dedicated to those who believe in me. God Bless everyone.
Your vote counts. I'll be glad if you'll vote and believe in me. Thank you.
I'm proud to be a Filipino.

This Site is nominated...
Vote me as... manilyntingcang~ your vote counts!


"I blog from the Heart"
VOTE HERE!

Which Filipino blog would you like to be featured for week 138? [please read new rules]
manilyntingcang
  


5 comments:

The Fitness Diva said...

Good for you and good luck!
What an honor this must be! :)

Suedonim16 said...

Goodluck to you, LinGZ! I will cast my vote for you. =)

Jackie said...

Congratulations and good luck!! If I can figure it out you will certainly get my vote.

I'm headed over right now!!:-)

April said...

congrats! :D hehee. smiling for u again 2x :)

Mommy Dharlz said...

VOTED FOR U... I got nominated in weeks 136 & 137, did not make it though, hope u will. anyway, how did u put that poll in ur page? just curious... would have done the same, ahehehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...