Saturday, December 20, 2008

Their World... Disturbed My WorLd


Lately this morning until noon my ate-big sister- as well as my younger sister played computer. And too bad for me 'cause they delayed my daily posting and updates on my blog. Yes, quite irritating. Well, it's good for me if they use the PC to help me update my blog and drop some EC (EntreCard), but the problem is... they played an online game. Heww... they were addicted in that game last week-until now. This game is called "fresboworld", it's an online game where you can interact and chat with other people around the world. It's like living in your own world, where you can build your house, buy garments, roam around the city and meet or chat with other "freesboworld-gamer". This game is quite fascinating but for me, I had another world to live LOL- which is blogging-
Yes, playing is good. I advised you to relax and entertain yourself but don't allow yourself to be addicted on it.LOL *I should tell it to myself sometimes-for being a blog addict. heheh For me, "their world" is a disturbance to "my world". Hope they will stop this addiction LOL :) or maybe... I hope I can have my personalize-computer. I'm wishing here for this Christmas. Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi LinGZ,

I wish you Yuletide Joy and A Blessed New Year together with your family.

Happy Holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...