Sunday, December 28, 2008

Celebrating Christmas with GreenMan

Well... this is really great. These are some of the photos I got from GreenMan's friendster account. This photo was taken during Christmas Eve with him together with our cousins and neighbors. To GreenMan, LOL hope you'll allow me to post these photos.TNX







I celebrated my Christmas with my family, my neighbors, and my cousins. Quit sad for me because my parents slept early during Christmas Eve so we didn't spent more time together. But, it's okay... I cannot force them to stay awake during that evening. So what we did... me and my sisters went at my grandma's house and then to my cousin's house. We had a great time visiting from one house to another. With all those mouthwatering dishes... it really makes sense at all. Well I know that not the real essence, of course... It's not about the food, but the bond and happiness that you've shared together is more important in celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas... this is also one way of thanks giving for the blessings that God had given through out the year.
My cousin Marky a.k.a GreenMan is also blogger... and this year he was blessed financially so they celebrated Christmas at the same time a thanks giving party. Thanks for the food and "Noche Buena" that you've shared to us. God Bless.
Here are some of the mouthwatering dishes that Greenman had prepared. This was during Christmas Eve.

3 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

Nice dinner you guys had there

L. Venkata Subramaniam said...

the cake and the dessert looks good.

Dorothy said...

emmmm looks so good..thanks for stopping by our blog grammology.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...